Author: robert237

Take generous offer Taiwan [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-2 22:45:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-2 04:48
Bobby, you weren't in China so you aren't exactly a fountain of insider knowledge. You don't know  ...

What a load of crap. The KMT have always been beholding to their western masters and have always
behaved as westerners. The 500 years of genocide campaign after genocide campaign that is the
distinguishing characteristic of the western imperialists rubbed off onto the Taiwanese who are
nothing more than warmed over KMT.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-3 07:01:19 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-2 22:45
What a load of crap. The KMT have always been beholding to their western masters and have always
b ...

You are a tireless motormouth, Robert. Your wife should add some sugar to the gas in your gas tank to make sure your motor stops - because you sure never stop when you should stop motormouthing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-3 13:37:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-2 15:01
You are a tireless motormouth, Robert. Your wife should add some sugar to the gas in your gas tank ...

You always fall back on your infantile posts when you have lost an argument.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-3 14:58:40 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-3 13:37
You always fall back on your infantile posts when you have lost an argument.

You hate a frank assessment of your character, Robert? Why is that? Do you feel so insecure? Face the fact - you are not the smartest, brightest light. But you still are my high light, albeit the dimmest one that I can see.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-3 16:29:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-2 22:58
You hate a frank assessment of your character, Robert? Why is that? Do you feel so insecure? Face  ...

Your frank assessment means nothing to me.
My frank assessment of you is that you are nothing more than a western propagandist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-3 16:52:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-3-2 22:58
You hate a frank assessment of your character, Robert? Why is that? Do you feel so insecure? Face  ...

I have more intelligence and character in my little finger than you have in the growth atop your shoulders you call your head.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-3 21:33:16 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-3-3 16:29
Your frank assessment means nothing to me.
My frank assessment of you is that you are nothing more ...

Since when is it "adult" to call the other "propagandist" when yourself do nothing but spread propaganda in which you obviously don't believe yourself?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.