Author: Grace222

Buskers: The Unique Cityscape [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-3-1 15:45:55 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-28 18:19
If you visit Sydney then you should go to Church Street in Parramatta. It is my favourite place in S ...

Thank you for the recommendation. I have stayed in Sydney for one and a half year and I also love the buskers' performance there, particularly love those in the Central Station and the Circular Quay there!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-3-1 16:01:54 |Display all floors
Grace222 Post time: 2018-3-1 15:45
Thank you for the recommendation. I have stayed in Sydney for one and a half year and I also love  ...

That's OK. You should go shopping in Parramatta. The Westfield shopping centre there is massive - you get off the train at Parramatta and Westfield's is right there - and you can exit right into the pedestrian part of Church street where they always have buskers. A lot of people dont like to go west in Sydney but Parramatta is worth a visit - it is a great place with a lot to do and see.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.