Views: 9474|Replies: 2

Wakanda, Possibly the Best Movie Ever [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-24 16:48:16 |Display all floors
So, all the hype in China right now is the new movie Wakanda.  Basically, the movie is a presentation of what Africa would be like right now if they never underwent colonialism, exploitation, and slavery.  

Africa is portrayed as a extremely futuristic society, similar to Star Wars.  It is well known that people of African descent have extremely high intellectual, analytical, creative, and artistic potential, but that this buried inner potential is precluded from materializing due to unfortunate outside influences. As such, I have no doubt whatsoever that Africa would indeed be Wakanda today were the African people freed from the cycle of poverty brought on by oppressors.

Anyway, I hope China continues to enjoy the movie, and even play a part in helping to free the African Soul from its chains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-27 09:06:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yasawakic at 2018-2-27 09:11
  1. what Africa would be like right now if they never underwent colonialism, exploitation, and slavery.  
Copy code
What a piece of bllsht......

Why dont you ask the arabic  countries China working with, who enslaverad blackk african far sooner before the firht european get there?

I 'm basically agree with you, but I also think this movie is a crap, because I know the description of politic in Africa is very different than what we see in the movie. Just a compilaiton of cliches (mostly coming from the West you attack here!)

How Madagascar would be like without all the illegal cut in the forest and rare wood traffics? Need to remind you who buy? How would be black rhino without illegal hunting? alive!

Africa hadadvanced civilization wich declined before colonialism.

When I see the Bhutan, this country without pollution, without shopping mall and without one cop every 10 meters, I also think how Tbt would be like without 1951...

Is it necessary to remind you that recenctly 24 afrrican countries president met bcasue worry abotu how china control more and more whole countries in africa without real counterpart?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-3-3 14:10:06 |Display all floors
""Basically, the movie is a presentation of what Africa would be like right now if they never underwent colonialism, exploitation, and slavery.""

So basically what Africa would be like without European imperialism over the last 500 years and all
the genocide campaigns that made this possible.
Will there by sequels to this movie for North America, South America, and Australia?
It would be impossible to include all of Europe's worldwide genocide campaigns in just a few movies though.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.