Author: ceciliazhang

US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 14:09:52 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-2-23 23:37
Silly tr0ll

You know what you would get though? Whatever Muslim terrorists that are responsible for the van nukes are sure to have terror cells inside USA and after NY, LA and Washington are gone these terror cells will get busy attacking infrastructure in the capital cities of  the US fly over states. You could probably put an entire Muslim terrorist army in USA through Mexico you know. Over a period of months before the van nukes go off. This will only add to the chaos. The follow up terror activity will be staggered. It will be up to US patriots with their guns to make sure infrastructure in these fly over capital cities are safe. Power stations. Water supply etc. Airports. The Muslim terrorists will not try to hold any infrastructure - just make lightening attacks on it. The US military will not be able to be everywhere. It will probably be a good idea to bring back conscription during this time of domestic chaos you know. There will be firefights between US patriots and Muslim terrorists all across the American heartland. It will be interesting to see how many US patriots stand and fight - and how many grab their 'bug out bags'  and run and hide in their bomb shelters with their dried corn and what not hey. Many Americans during this time will come to the conclusion that the US Government is unable to protect them.  I bet there will be many draft dodgers.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 14:15:28 |Display all floors
Silly tr0ll

This terror army will not attack Mexico - will not attack Canada - only USA. Many Americans will want to leave USA - the ones not clever enough to have prepared bug out bags and bomb shelters full of dried corn. It will be interesting to see if the world wants to take these American refugees won't it. It may be OK to take American women and children - but no American men. The American men will be expected to stay and fight. Defend. I wonder if Mexico would take American refugees.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 14:28:44 |Display all floors
Silly tr0ll

The US Government will be at war and they will use that executive order that allows them to take control of all parts of the US economy. This will last for many years.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 00:24:03 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-24 00:01
You gotta crack some eggs to make an omelet you know.

Sounds like your eggs are already cracked. Or perhaps they were cracked when they were fertilized.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-25 00:48:53 |Display all floors
Ok, kiddies, let's not feed the troll. He's had waaay too much Kool-Aid already.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-25 03:56:44 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-2-25 00:24
Sounds like your eggs are already cracked. Or perhaps they were cracked when they were fertilized.

Well I did say that I thought the nuking Yellowstone idea was funny to me. Maybe I am just being funny. Do I really believe that I am the AntiChrist? Of course not. ... I do. And would I really murder millions of Americans and others to bring about World Government? Of course not. ... I will.

And are you trying to insult my parents? I am fully prepared to murder my own family to bring about the New Age you know. Just kidding. Or am I? I'm not.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-25 04:13:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-25 04:17
cmknight Post time: 2018-2-25 00:24

I will die too you know. After The Great Tribulation Jesus will return to earth to destroy me. See I wouldn't ask anything of the millions I will murder that I wouldn't ask of myself. We are all going to have to make sacrifices in the End Times you know. Plus this is all written in the book of lambs. There is nothing I could do about it even if I wanted to. Its all part of Gods plan. And when The Great Tribulation begins I will know that there are no longer any True Believers left on the earth so the millions that suffer and die throughout The Great Tribulation will fully deserve what they get.
Everyone dies you know. But most of the time its for no good reason.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.