Author: ceciliazhang

US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-23 23:40:11 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-23 23:32
OK. It wouldn't take long to get some Muslims to nuke USA with broken arrow suitcase nukes though. ...

Anyone talking about nuclear attacks against any Nation should be hunted down and put away...

People are not guilty, useless, overdressed politicians are the ones...  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 00:01:44 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-23 23:40
Anyone talking about nuclear attacks against any Nation should be hunted down and put away...

Pe ...

You gotta crack some eggs to make an omelet you know.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 00:05:17 |Display all floors

Pe ...

And "Nation"? ??? I'm the freaking AntiChrist you know and I am planning a New World Order. There are too many 'nations'. Most do not deserve to exist. USA is one of them. North America will be one nation. We need equal parts that will balance power under World Government. China is all good. USA is to be destroyed.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 00:12:53 |Display all floors

Pe ...

Look at it this way - I am going to make USA bigger. But it won't be called USA anymore. China will be bigger too. It will still be China.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 03:17:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-24 03:28
Saul Post time: 2018-2-23 23:37
Silly tr0ll

Did you read that Pakistanis move nukes around in delivery vans? You wouldn't even need suitcase nukes. Just some Pakistani broken arrows and a few vans. You wouldn't even have to train the Muslim terrorists to fly a plane. I wonder how many nukes the Pakistanis have lost.

You could fly the nukes in to South America, or ship them, and then drive them in vans up through Mexico and into USA. It would be easy.
Edit - I was thinking that suitcase nukes might not be powerful enough. I mean you would want to go big with something like this right. So I google 'Van Nuke' and I found this article about how Pakistan moves nukes around in delivery vans to hide them from USA because they are paranoid since the Osama Bin Laden raid. The article mentions some Tom Clancy book called The Sum of All Fears. I have never read a Tom Clancy book and I haven't seen any of his movies. Or played his video games. Seems like some kind of CIA imbecile hey. Anyway - if you are detonating a nuke then why would you do it at a football game? Symbolism? A nuke. And Baltimore? What? Baltimore? Couldn't you detonate a nuke pretty much anywhere in the city? It will still destroy the football stadium right? Its a nuke. A nuclear weapon. It doesn't make any sense to me. NY, LA and Washington is symbolism enough right? You wouldn't need to set them off at a football game.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 03:33:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-24 03:50
Silly tr0ll

Birthplace of the Star Spangled Banner hey. Americans sure love spangles. Meh. I reckon Baltimore is very safe. Baltimore is as safe as Pittsburgh. USA could lose both Baltimore and Pittsburgh and still be superpower.
Edit - Actually - both could expect heavy fall out hey. But nobody is going to nuke them.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-24 12:46:56 |Display all floors
Silly tr0ll

After detonating the van nukes at the same time in LA, NY and Washington the US of A will be in total chaos. It would be the perfect time to invade. But the best thing would be to grab some popcorn and watch. After NY, LA and Washington are gone then what would Americans be fighting for anyway? US would cease to be superpower after the nuclear explosions. So why retaliate? Even of you knew it was China that paid the Muslim terrorists to do it? It would be far more sensible for the remaining US elites to make a deal. China could bring aid. China could bring lots of aid. Aid boxes with Chinese flags on them. The chaos would last for some time. China could help.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.