Views: 121831|Replies: 18

West's FBI: "Either We Destroy China, or China Will Destroy Us!!!"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-17 00:59:29 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Randor at 2018-2-17 01:06

I was very impressed by West's FBI Director.  As everyone in China knows, he made the statement that China is trying to become more powerful than West, so if we don't destroy China first, China will destroy West.

He indirectly advocated for a full Western military invasion of China to carry out a regime change there.

I hypothesize that West will take his advice and carry out the military invasion in November, 2018.  And of course, West will win without even having to fire a single shot since China scores very high on genetic Neuroticism and as such will be too scared to put up any physical resistance, regardless of how advanced their weapons may be.

This is one thing West's FBI director does not seem to understand: advanced weapons are just 50% of what makes a nation powerful; the other 50% is personality, specifically the trait of neuroticism which determines how much genetic fear is present in the nation.  Since China scores high on neuroticism, they will be too scared to fight back and will just hand over China to West.  This is the same reason that Ghengas Khan and Japan easily defeated China, and the same reason why China is too scared to take back Taiwan, and even Hong Kong.

So, I still think West should invade China simply because we can use China's resources to advance West.  But, I don't believe China will ever be a military threat since they have genes for always being very scared.   

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-17 12:14:16 |Display all floors
People with low intelligence genes shouldn't post such crap.
The Chinese beat the US backed KMT and successfully defended their country against western imperialism.
Even someone with learning disabilities should know that.

Just another "newcomer" created by one of the western propagandists who frequents this forum.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-18 14:51:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2018-2-18 06:51

The saying [ 一山不能容二虎 ] applies here. Go babblefush and translate it.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-20 01:57:27 |Display all floors
Since the beginning of the 20th century there's been an instinctive affection for China among educated Americans. I don't understand the hostility toward China.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-20 05:53:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2018-2-20 07:15
Ted180 Post time: 2018-2-20 01:57
Since the beginning of the 20th century there's been an instinctive affection for China among educat ...

The USA is suffering from a crisis of national identity in the 21st century. A hundred years ago, the Anglo-Americans decided they wanted a White Christian America by ignoring blacks and Latinos living in America and barring Asians altogether. Now that their American Dream has turned into the American Nightmare, they’re looking for scapegoats to whitewash their own Capitalist sins of greed, vice, hate and violence.

It really doesn’t matter any more how many enemies they have managed to create in their brief reign as the Emperor with No Clothes, because those days as finally over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-22 22:52:18 |Display all floors

Again, for Bostoman:

China X-wing fighters soon to rival those of Princess Le'a's Jet Eyetish TIE starfighters

Again, I/we didn't say that.

It was the Economist who wrote that. Damn traitors

this Economist publisher...  

Go git them Boston boy...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-23 04:48:24 |Display all floors
West’s FBI? What is that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.