Author: tenderloin

Absolutely blatant, US government tells average US citizens not to buy Huawei a [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-15 08:13:39 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2018-2-15 07:18
You can ban in government procurement, but cannot in average citizen market.
That's why US governme ...

Huawei sells I.  Australia because of partnership with Telstra. ,ZTE too.

China ban will not be in place long. Dumb Americans will come to table if China is strong. China has the power. That's what they are scared about. No near but seem far away now. They know how close China is.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-15 08:16:13 |Display all floors
China must put me in Hong Kong and give me a Think Tank. I will fix them. I am the one that is too far away.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-15 08:33:10 |Display all floors
Do you think CIA is putting pressure on allies to ban Huawei partnership over security concerns. In places like Europe and Australia that has a Telstra-Huawei-ZTE partnership? Of course they are. This US intelligence propaganda not only is targeting western consumer outside of US - I'm Australian in Australia - it is also laying groundwork for announcements that US allies are also banning Huawei partnership in our nations. You see how US bootlicking Turnbull government is - do you think they will refuse CIA order? Of course not - but thing is that we all have our own business class that profit from partnership with China and Chinese companies. US Government only works for US surplus capitalist at end of day - and self interest is what all capitalists are about - so China can win here with right propaganda. Australian business partners with China for profit - same with Europeans. They know this US Huawei scare campaign is nonsense. They will support China and own profits if China goes big here. If not this kind of thing will escalate from US side. Huawei today - what Chinese company is next? China must make a strong stand here and now.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-15 08:39:57 |Display all floors
Do you think Wesfarmers of Coles are happy about Amazon invading Australia? I can tell you they are not. Western capitalists are not one and they know that US government/intelligence ( US capitalists ) only work for themselves. China can turn them against the dumb Americans. We all know how dumb they are. We all know it. The situation is ludicrous. And they must know that these dumb Americans only get away with their nonsense because they have reserve status. US military is worthless with right propaganda against them. Worthless. Look at decades after Vietnam. Couldn't do a thing with it. Can't do much now. We can defeat these American imbeciles. But I must be in Hong Kong and protected.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 08:50:37 |Display all floors
The US government never said that. However, six major US intelligence agencies have warned that American citizens shouldn’t use products and services made by Chinese tech giants Huawei and ZTE.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-15 12:11:40 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-2-14 16:50
The US government never said that. However, six major US intelligence agencies have warned that Amer ...

The US spies on its citizens far more than any foreign country.
Just use whatever phone you want to. It doesn't matter.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-15 12:21:28 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2018-2-15 12:27
Boston101 Post time: 2018-2-15 08:50
The US government never said that. However, six major US intelligence agencies have warned that Amer ...

Stop lying in this forum,  CIA is part of the government federal branch.

Go away egghead.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.