Views: 15534|Replies: 3

Iran is About to Do The Holocaust [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-13 12:33:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by JuanNunez at 2018-2-13 12:37

What is West waiting for?  Iran has just created nuclear capable missiles that they will use to do The Holocaust.

Iran now has nuclear technology and missiles, and they dream about doing The Holocaust.

Putin and China are providing the know-hows for Iran to build the technology to efficiently do The Holocaust.

[ . . . next page . . . ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-13 12:35:44 |Display all floors
West must do a complete and full invasion of Iran two weeks from  now, on February 26, 2018.  Remove their government and make Iran a proud and productive member of West.  

Last night, I woke up in terror and sweat, I dreamed that Iran did The Holocaust, and I saw the collective cry of every victim as the nukes melted and vaporized all their bodies.  I am still shaking, I have not recovered.  Right now, a tear travels down my cheek as I write.  West, please don't let this happen, don't let it happen, act now.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-13 14:18:58 |Display all floors
JuanNunez Post time: 2018-2-12 20:35
West must do a complete and full invasion of Iran two weeks from  now, on February 26, 2018.  Remove ...

The false state of Israel has already done the Holocaust to the Palestinians using genocide to steal
their land away.
They must now reap what they have sown.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-21 23:42:56 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.