Views: 307|Replies: 0

Why are Harvard cheerleaders so ugly? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-12 16:46:40 |Display all floors
Why are Harvard cheerleaders so ugly? This is an interesting question if you ask me.

I didn't realize that Harvard cheerleaders are so ugly until last weekend when I was watching a Harvard vs Yale basketball game on ESPN2. I do not watch a lot of NCAA because I hate American college students and the crowds always make me feel sick and want to vomit. Sometimes I will watch a game here or there because there are certain NCAA basketball teams that I hate, like Duke for example. So I might watch a Duke game and cheer for the opposing team. My favourite NCAA basketball team is Michigan Wolverines because I liked them as a teenager when they had the Fab Five team that included Chris Webber and Jalen Rose. Anyway - I don't hate Harvard because their basketball program is not particularly good and I really don't even remember watching an NCAA game featuring Harvard until last weekend. So I am watching the game and thinking how much I hate Harvard students - you can just imagine the kind of jerks they are, thinking how much smarter than the rest of us they think they all are - and then I notice the Harvard cheerleaders - and even from a distance I thought that they must be the ugliest cheerleaders I have ever seen.

So I thought about how ugly these Harvard cheerleaders are and then about how its kind of funny that Harvard even has cheerleaders. If you are some smart chick that got into an ivy league school - especially Harvard - then you are probably unlikely to want to join the Harvard cheerleader team right?

So why would a girl that is smart enough to get into Harvard want to be a cheerleader? I thought about it for a second and I figured that the only Harvard girls that would want to be cheerleaders would be smart chicks that were ugly in highschool - and still are ugly now that they are in college - and they have a complex about how they are not as hot as the head cheerleader that was in their highschool that had all the good looking highschool guys wanting to get with her. These Harvard cheerleader type girls would hate hot cheerleader type chicks from highschool and they would be carrying an inferiority complex around with them because of them - and now that they are at Harvard and have an opportunity to be cheerleaders due to the fact that hardly any girls at Harvard would want to be cheerleaders - they take it and become Harvard cheerleaders.

So now that these ugly wretched inferiority complex carrying Harvard girls are Harvard cheerleaders they fool themselves into believing that they are actually hot now. They must be right - they are cheerleaders now after all. These Harvard cheerleaders are not throwing each other up in the air and doing all that dangerous athletic stuff that actual hot cheerleaders do - no - they just stand there with their fat legs and wave pom poms and shout some boring cheers. They are not real cheerleaders - but they tell themselves that they are and that now they are just as good as that hot cheerleader girl that they hated in highschool because all the good looking guys wanted to get with her.

Now if you doubt me about how ugly Harvard cheerleaders are then just do an internet search and take a look at them. They are absolute pigs. I did an internet search later that day after watching the Harvard vs Yale game to see if anyone else had noticed how ugly Harvard cheerleaders are - and I was pleased to find that at the top of the search results was this total pig of a Harvard cheerleader in a YouTube video complaining about the fact that many people were saying on twitter that Harvard cheerleaders are ugly as hell. Under the video it said - "Tell me I'm ugly." This girl is ugly as hell and of course she is a complete jerk and is trying to use her acceptance into Harvard to make fun of all of these twitter commenters - like she tells one twitter hater that she is impressed that he was smart enough to use the word oxymoron.

See the entire Harvard crowd is full of jerks like this and that is why I hate them - basically all US college students are like this and that is why all NCAA crowds make me want to vomit. Jerks with their easy easy lives and nothing but peaches and cream in their futures and they know it - and for some reason they are complete jerks about it. The fact is that the majority of US college students are carrying a complex about some poor dumb hot chick that was in their highschool and that is why they are such jerks - a Harvard cheerleader is just an extreme example of this. And on the other side the majority of male college students are carrying a complex around with them about the fact that the dumb good looking quarterback in highschool got all the hot girls and they got none. Not all of them - just the majority of them. This is why educated people are such scum. The complexes that we develop in childhood are carried around with us for the rest of our lives and the inferiority complexes that the majority of educated people develop in highschool is at the root of why they are such jerks that do nothing for the working class apart from hate us and attack us - and help us to be more productive and what not.

What do you say? Do you agree with me? Or are you an educated person that is carrying around an inferiority complex that you developed in highschool and as a result are living a life in denial? Because what I am saying here is on the money.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-12 16:53:40 |Display all floors
The hottest cheerleaders are from California or Florida.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.