Author: 茉莉儿

Is it Worth Pursuing a Doctoral Degree? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-11 18:13:46 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-11 16:52
Are you saying what I am saying is wrong or that I shouldn't say it? When I can afford a few sugar  ...

mate... you talk a lot s****t

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-11 20:24:14 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2018-2-11 18:13
mate... you talk a lot s****t

Plenty of plebian females went into sex slavery 'voluntarily' due to them having debts they could not pay orndue to poverty so what I am sayjnbg about sugar babies being no different to Roman sex slaves bought at a slave market is 100% correct - and if you would like me to take it further I can write you an essay on how modern unskilled workers are no different to low skilled Roman slaves bought at a slave market. Or if you are implying that I will never be able to affords sugar baby before Indie then you are being completely idiotic. If I was a global elite though I would put me on the books with a nice salary right away to nullify the risk of me $%$%ing it all up for everyone. Do the math you imbecile.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-13 23:17:31 |Display all floors
Anyone who has a Doctorate is first in line for getting a high level job. You become so advanced in your field that you begin to shape it yourself. You get high paid positions as a professor to get experience, and you'll get sought after for high level jobs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-14 04:27:13 |Display all floors
silkcocoon Post time: 2018-2-13 23:17
Anyone who has a Doctorate is first in line for getting a high level job. You become so advanced in  ...

not really

I met "Doctors" without any practical experience
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.