Views: 13378|Replies: 31

Is it Worth Pursuing a Doctoral Degree?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-9 18:37:28 |Display all floors
Generally someone decides to pursue a doctoral degree in order to further their education and also their employment opportunities.Is it Worth Pursuing a Doctoral Degree?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-9 20:39:24 |Display all floors
If you have the time and the money, why not?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 04:48:28 |Display all floors
depends on the cash-back/profit

in which field?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-11 08:42:11 |Display all floors
I would think so - these people are paid so much that they can basically buy poor humans. Someone with a doctoo has so much disposable income that they can afford a sugar baby easily. How is being able to buy a sugar baby for a year any different to his wealthy Romans could buy a sex slave at the slave market? So yes I would say so. In the West these can earn over $200k a year so they can afford 60k a year for a good sugar baby very easily. Many poor western workers work hard all year for 30k - 40k.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-11 11:17:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-11 16:52:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-11 16:53
raton Post time: 2018-2-11 11:17
what are you smoking today..?

Are you saying what I am saying is wrong or that I shouldn't say it? When I can afford a few sugar babies I will shut up about it I assure you.

And I do not do drugs or drink alcohol. I am straighter than a Rosicrucian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-11 18:12:00 |Display all floors
That is the crown on the top of diploma-tower! It would be worthy if you deeply have interest on books and practice! ----------Meanwhile it would mean little if you just for glory or fame without real harvest on ability!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.