Views: 2826|Replies: 11

Is it Worth Pursuing a Doctoral Degree? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-9 18:37:28 |Display all floors
Generally someone decides to pursue a doctoral degree in order to further their education and also their employment opportunities.Is it Worth Pursuing a Doctoral Degree?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-9 20:39:24 |Display all floors
If you have the time and the money, why not?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 04:48:28 |Display all floors
depends on the cash-back/profit

in which field?
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-11 08:42:11 |Display all floors
I would think so - these people are paid so much that they can basically buy poor humans. Someone with a doctoo has so much disposable income that they can afford a sugar baby easily. How is being able to buy a sugar baby for a year any different to his wealthy Romans could buy a sex slave at the slave market? So yes I would say so. In the West these can earn over $200k a year so they can afford 60k a year for a good sugar baby very easily. Many poor western workers work hard all year for 30k - 40k.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-11 11:17:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-11 16:52:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-2-11 16:53
raton Post time: 2018-2-11 11:17
what are you smoking today..?

Are you saying what I am saying is wrong or that I shouldn't say it? When I can afford a few sugar babies I will shut up about it I assure you.

And I do not do drugs or drink alcohol. I am straighter than a Rosicrucian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-11 18:12:00 |Display all floors
That is the crown on the top of diploma-tower! It would be worthy if you deeply have interest on books and practice! ----------Meanwhile it would mean little if you just for glory or fame without real harvest on ability!
Let's make or take life as simple as possible! That would save you a lot of unnecessary troubles. ---------------It is precious experience that I have learned from Mom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.