Author: ceciliazhang

Should single women be allowed to freeze their eggs? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 09:02:54 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2018-2-10 06:21
I have no objection to any single (or married) woman freezing her eggs.

...and later makes omelette with them.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-10 09:05:11 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-9 08:08
I would probably give a secure lesbian a pass but in my opinion low socioeconomic citizens that cl ...

I have drtawn a simple but, I believe, relatively accurate picture:

When a man wants to have a child, he inevitably wonders: Who will take care of my child? The answer - the child's two parents.

But when a woman wants to have a child, she wonders: Who will pay for my child's needs?

And the answer usually is: A man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 09:35:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-9 20:05
I have drtawn a simple but, I believe, relatively accurate picture:

When a man wants to have a  ...

That's already changed in the "developed" world. Women keep outside jobs after they marry and while they have children. That's because westerners want material consumption quite beyond what the average male can earn. People are slaves to their consumer desires. I think this is too bad. My mother stayed at home.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 11:20:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-2-10 13:33

Medical technologies should be directed at helpng the sick, not at producing artificial babies!  Babies should be produced by a man and a woman; anyone who can't produce babies naturally should not try artificial means; remember the theory, 'Survival of the fittest'.  Those who can't produce naturally are not the fittest, according to the law of nature, any offspring produced artificially by them is not going to be the fittest either, the gene quality will degenerate!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 15:30:31 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-2-10 04:20
Medical technologies should be directed at helpng the sick, not at producing artificial babies!  Bab ...

Do not worry the every day chemicals will do it
Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-11 08:37:27 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-2-10 11:20
Medical technologies should be directed at helpng the sick, not at producing artificial babies!  Bab ...

Your words are logical although sound a bit strange on feeling!
We learn language to use it as smart tool for the thinking labor work on our own business!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-11 11:00:29 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-2-8 19:08
I would probably give a secure lesbian a pass but in my opinion low socioeconomic citizens that cl ...

Certainly there are too many humans on Earth. We should get back to about 4 billion and keep a steady population. If we could, that might eliminate real poverty. So I say, offer humans lotsa money to be sterilized.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.