Views: 438|Replies: 0

Stop saying salty Americans [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-7 07:22:30 |Display all floors
I watch a lot of sport media - mostly basketball - and I have noticed over the last month or so that US sport pundits keep saying the word Salty now. I will use it in a sentence so you understand - "Isaiah Thomas is salty that he got traded from Boston to Cleveland." So salty is basically a slang word for cranky. Now before the last month or so I have not heard any person use the word salty this way but now it seems as though US pundits cannot go five seconds without saying that someone is salty.

I am sure you will agree that this salty nonsense sounds like something that a 13 year old girl would say. Why do Americans constantly speak as if they are 13 year old girls? It makes me sick. And cranky not salty.

Isn't it bad enough that we have to put up with the freaks of Silicon Valley speaking like 13 year old girls? Now all the US sports analysts have to speak like 13 year old girls as well? Where did this salty nonsense come from anyway? Keeping Up with the Kardasians and then 13 year old girls and then Silicon Valley freaks and now US sport analysts? That's about how it would go right?

Please do not copy these effeminate Americans and use the word salty. If you do you will sound like a 13 year old girl. Someone called me a "saltybum" in a YouTube video comment section for saying that Stephen Curry is a hated jerk that most people hate and that is why he got booed at the Superbowl the other day - not because of the fan bases. Outside of Golden State Warriors fans and 13 year olds we all hate Stephen Curry. Of course we do. And we hate that he constantly chews his god damn mouth guard. I am speaking the truth, not being a "saltybum". I mean for goodness sake. Saltybum. Salty evolves into saltybum. Of course it does. It would make complete sense to any 13 year old girl or American right?

Please stop saying salty Americans. It makes you all sound like 13 year old girls. Stop it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.