Author: robert237

The US admits to starving power [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-8 15:47:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-8 15:35
Being paid by the state is a far better alternative than being indebted to the elite financiers wh ...

But, poor Robert, poor member of the 99% majority, are you a "scientist"? Why do you pity those who choose to earn a good salary and work for a research institute affiliated to some business? DOn't give us the hype about your big heart for the poor scientists! You have no heart!

If you had, you would SYMPATHISE WITH THE RUSSIAN SCIENTISTS who lost their jobs as a result of Communism's frequent failures and flops. As you may or may not know, the Soviet Union was a communist empire but what is it today? It's gone, WOOSH! Like a punctured tyre, it's flat now, and the first to lose were the scientists and researchers - Communism could not feed them. They emigrated and found jobs in the capitalist West.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-8 15:49:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-2-7 23:49
seneca Post time: 2018-2-7 23:47
But, poor Robert, poor member of the 99% majority, are you a "scientist"? Why do you pity those  ...

Russia still has plenty of employed scientists and the US has laid off more scientists than the Soviet Union ever did.
Why do you fabricate such nonsense? I guess lying is second nature to you.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 15:50:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-8 15:42
Robert, poor Robert, sorry if you belong to the 99%. I personally feel very comfortable among them ...

It'll be another century before medication 4 ya is avilable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 15:55:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-8 15:49
Russia still has plenty of employed scientists and the US has laid off more scientists than the Sov ...

The truth hurts, huh???

The Soviet Union collapsed because COmmunism was not workable, not with that kind of functionaries and vermin at the top of the empire's pyramid. They all creamed the wealth off the laboring masses and the scientists were paid to serve the vermin. When the vermin were putsched out of power there was no one who could pay the scientists.

Today the Russians government has new scientists under contract but not many of them work on projects that advance civil applications. Vladimir Putin is mainly interested in helping the military-industrial complex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 15:58:03 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-8 15:50
It'll be another century before medication 4 ya is avilable

As usual, the message you gave this forum was blown away by a northeasterly onsoon. Nobody understands your posts. Do you? I doubt it.

But since this thread is about the poor N Koreans: I wonder who has any heartfelt compassion for them. Certainly not the Russians or the Chinese.

Once again the burden of feeding the poor falls upon us Westerners. The International Red Cross has been donating emergency supplies including food to N Korea for about TWENTY years now. What has China been doing in these many years???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 16:04:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-7 23:55
The truth hurts, huh???

The Soviet Union collapsed because COmmunism was not workable, not with  ...

I wouldn't know as far as you're concerned. You've never written a word of truth in this forum.
Do you lie as much in your real life?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-8 16:05:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-7 23:58
As usual, the message you gave this forum was blown away by a northeasterly onsoon. Nobody under ...

I understand emanreus's posts so I guess that makes you a nobody.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.