Author: 1584austin

This is what happened to the men who found the Terracotta Army [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 5 DayEarlier |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-13 12:04
The salary for a scientist is nothing compared to the billions GE made of his invention.
If you wa ...

How silly can one get, Robert... I cannot get ten percent as silly as you even if I try!

A salary is what you need to live, and usually a scientist lives comfortably off his salary. What more can a scientist ask for? He can, of course, set up a rival company to GE and pocket all the money himself if he has the guts. But do scientists have that?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

This post was edited by robert237 at 2018-2-12 23:45
seneca Post time: 2018-2-12 23:39
How silly can one get, Robert... I cannot get ten percent as silly as you even if I try!

A salar ...

Sure thing. It's so easy to start a company that competes with General Electric in the US.
All you need is to be part of the oligarchy and a few billion dollars.

And you accuse me of being silly.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

robert237 Post time: 2018-2-13 15:45
Sure thing. It's so easy to start a company that competes with General Electric in the US.
All you  ...

Look at Jack Ma. Or any Chinese tycoon. If they can succeed, why can't YOU??? Because you have no talents...?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.