Author: ceciliazhang

To study in the UK or the US? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-7 20:12:55 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-7 16:36
""that you can only learn in a new environment where uniform thoughts enforced with thought contro ...

Robber,

didn't YOU apprise us here in the not so distant past that YOU NEVER AIMED HIGHER IN EDUCATION THAN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND THAT YOU DIDN'T GO TO UNIVERSITY because you think that only children of oligarchs get a higher education?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-7 20:18:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-7 04:12
Robber,

didn't YOU apprise us here in the not so distant past that YOU NEVER AIMED HIGHER IN ED ...

No I didn't.

Why do you always find it necessary to lie about people who you are losing arguments with?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-2-7 20:33:56 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-7 20:18
No I didn't.

Why do you always find it necessary to lie about people who you are losing arguments ...

To claim that I have lost any argument with you is your fattest piece of alternative fact telling, Robert! When will you start talking about facts without adding to or subtracting from them?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-7 20:45:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-7 04:33
To claim that I have lost any argument with you is your fattest piece of alternative fact telling, ...

You always lose arguments with me. You're just not bright enough to know it.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-7 22:28:01 |Display all floors
The US or UK.neither, stay in China
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-7 22:58:58 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-7 16:40
You are most probably just another western propagandist or a ghost of one who frequents this forum ...

Man, I am a small potato from Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, when you come here for the annual China-ASEAN Expo, let me know, I can treat you to one or two bowls of local spicy noodles, I think I can afford to do so.
If you know any Western agency seeking the propoganist as you descirbed, please let me know, because I need to make some extra money for a better life, thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-10 06:30:39 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-2-6 15:27
Just the Truth,   Real News around the World

Yeah, I am constantly checking out newspapers all around the world.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.