Author: ceciliazhang

Is it worth working extra hours? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-31 08:59:33 |Display all floors
GET OUT OF BED! I am up at 4 am every morning. My God you are all so lazy.

And is overtime worth it? In this lazy world where 37.5 hrs work is considered a weeks work I have bargained with my employer to do a full 40 hrs a week and I get no overtime for the extra 2.5 hrs. I am what is known as an enterprise worker and I have undercut someone that wants extra overtime hours. They can't get them because I am doing them for a normal rate of pay. Soon none of you lazy bastards will be getting overtime hours because an enterprise worker will be doing them for normal rate of pay. Or less. It is just what former Australian PM John Howard dreamed of. I am the dream of John Howard. You are all very lazy. Stop being so lazy! You should he ashamed of your lazy selves. You all make me sick and that is for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-31 09:01:34 |Display all floors
And penalty rates? You lazy bastards can kiss those goodbye. One of us enterprise workers is going to take those hours from you. Don't want to work on weekends? No problem - us emterpriu workers will take your hours. You lazy bastards!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-31 23:55:20 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-31 09:01
And penalty rates? You lazy bastards can kiss those goodbye. One of us enterprise workers is going t ...

you always talk to your self ...? hahaha

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 01:37:08 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2018-1-31 23:55

I was trying to work it out yesterday - I think I get about ten weeks paid holiday with this job you know. And I can't really believe they pay me so much to clean because its a pretty easy job.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 01:46:45 |Display all floors

Ha. GOP members train collides with truck. Only one dead though. Hopefully it is Paul Ryan.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 01:48:12 |Display all floors

Why would they be in a train?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-2-1 01:50:12 |Display all floors

Extent of injuries not immediately clear. Maybe more are dead or will die.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.