Author: ceciliazhang

What would a world without “made in China” look like?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-28 12:49:36 |Display all floors

Once china has an open market, competition between Chinese crud makers and producers of quality goods will eliminate the crud makers who currently are being protected by Chinese policies.

Just think of Chinese people's near-unanimous decision on buying baby milk powder: They don't trust CHinese producers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 12:54:53 |Display all floors

A note on this thread's moderators:

They are seriously interfering with posts. I have posted several replies to Mr Pee to refute his haughty attack. Almost all of them have been deleted or filtered out. Why? Because I mentioned a Chinese product line noted universally for its dangerous quality flaws?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 12:55:33 |Display all floors

Chinese m ilk powder anyone ... who buys Chinese b aby mil k powder?????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 13:05:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-28 12:47
Do you know the difference between making a reply and making a nuisance of yourself? You never r ...

You don't deserve a reply!  Bye bye!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 13:12:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-28 12:54
A note on this thread's moderators:

They are seriously interfering with posts. I have posted sever ...

"Why?"

Are you so dumb as not to realize that your posts don't derserve to see the light of day because they are as stupid as you?  They take up too much valuable Forum space, such as your recent post using huge caiptal letters that took up half a page!  You were so afraid that cd might ignore it that you used such weird tactics!  As time shows us, cd actually ignored it;  I haven't heard from them yet, and probably never will!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 15:12:06 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-1-28 13:05
You don't deserve a reply!  Bye bye!

But you couldn't resist the temptation to answer me, albeit in your trademark silly way...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-28 15:16:51 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-1-28 13:12
"Why?"

Are you so dumb as not to realize that your posts don't derserve to see the light of day b ...

You are so pompous that just seeing you is provoking laughter.

My dour Mr Pee: I have been nominated once again as this forum's "most valuable poster". I know I am not going to win the competition but at least I have been put in it by others whereas you... where are you? In the race for "the most unpopular poster" perhaps...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.