Author: seneca

Sweden Is Becoming A Chinese Province... [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-29 20:12:41 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-29 12:20
China should just incorporate Hong Kong as another province of China and do away with all vestiges ...

Oh Robert, you got me wondering about your mental health now!

You think the C.P.C. would eliminate the poor castes in Hong Kong? By shipping them back to Mainland China?

Or by planting some Foxconn factories in Hong Kong?

Or by shooting the poor until only the rich survive?

I think China will first swallow up Scandinavia before it will deal with the poverty in Hong Kong.

Much easier that way.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-1-29 20:47:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 04:08
Let's be frank and friendly, Robert: The thing you are hoping most to achieve is to become a BILLI ...

I was born into a lower middle class family. I have no fantasies like you.
Billionaires are leaches on society and I wouldn't want to pretend I could become one of them.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-1-29 20:49:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-29 04:12
Oh Robert, you got me wondering about your mental health now!

You think the C.P.C. would elimi ...

Well that opinion is not surprising coming from you.
China has lifted more people out of poverty in the past 30 years than there are people in the US.
Why do you do nothing but bash China? If you don't like China then move somewhere else.
Or do you really live in China after all?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-30 05:27:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-29 20:47
I was born into a lower middle class family. I have no fantasies like you.
Billionaires are leache ...

Your abnormal mindset was planted in your head by antisocial parents. They failed to instill in you ambition and the desire to earn your station in society by your own efforts. Thus was born an armchair revolutionary.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-30 07:48:17 |Display all floors
It sounds dumb to say " a Chinese". What the heck is wrong with Chinaman? How is it any different to Englishman?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-30 08:03:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-1-30 08:09

On stuff like this I like to refer to the Talmud.
Edit - whoops. Wrong thread. I though this was the sex offender thread. Sorry.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 11:05:53 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-25 15:44
A small Swedish municipality is about to let a high-profile Chinese Communist Party-linked busines ...

It's not at the Atlantic coast!

Lysekil is a locality and the seat of Lysekil Municipality in Västra Götaland County, Sweden. It had 7,628 inhabitants in 2010.

Lysekil is situated at the mouth of the Gullmarn fjord, which is a conservation area, and is a major summer tourist destination at the Baltic Sea/ Ocean.
The largest oil refinery in Sweden, Preemraff Lysekil situated a few miles outside the town, is one of the main employers in the area.

In late November 2017, pro-Beijing businessman and Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) member Gao Jingde, on behalf of a consortium led by Hong Kong-listed Sunbase International (Holdings) Ltd of which he is chairman, proposed building Scandinavia's largest port at Lysekil.

Wikipedia & others
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.