Author: Perfumecity

25 Wonderfully Optimistic Quotes To Make Your Day Brighter [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-25 15:36:31 |Display all floors
Serenity prayer. Tell that to yourself. It will cheer you right up.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member 2015 Most Valuable Member

Post time 2018-1-25 15:45:18 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-25 15:36
I wrote a very positive thread last night for this forum and the demented mods or voice CD only post ...

Why? It's impossible for CD 2 stop us posting a thread with positive energy.      

Post it here or send me the link, I'd check it out.      
Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-25 18:58:40 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2018-1-25 15:45
Why? It's impossible for CD 2 stop us posting a thread with positive energy.      

Post it he ...

That was a positive reply. Very nice. I still sense that it is not genuine and you are making fun of me though. I'm pretty certain actually.

And that's OK - I do not think anyone would particularly want to read that thread because it is about Australian basketball and it is very long which is why it would not fit in the space provided on the BBS forum for the OP. I was actually reading an article last night about Andrew Gaze's year at Seton Hall in the NCAA when he was the X factor that enabled that team to make the NCCA final. Seton Hall is not a big school and it was a big 'Cinderella Story' as Americans love to say. So I am reading it. And reading it. And reading it. And I'm thinking - is this an article or a novel? When the $%$% will this end? Who wrote this? Me? Jesus $%$%ing Christ! I got through it but it was a real struggle. Reading my OP from last night would be a similar ordeal for most.

I just wrote it for me mostly. I really don't care if it got posted or not it is just the principle. The mods here like to $%$% with me because I am a good person that wants the world to be a better place for the majority - but these mods are for the minority elite and they think that the worse things are for the majority the better they are for the minority on top - which does hold a lot of truth - but the further you go the less stable the whole thing is and this is how the mandate of heaven becomes lost.

I am also annoyed that China will not pay me. They are insane.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 09:28:23 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 14:14:44 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-25 15:36
Serenity prayer. Tell that to yourself. It will cheer you right up.

Yeah, it works like a quiet contemplation that leads us 2 serenity.      

1 of the profiles set in my cellphone is "Walk in Peace".     
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-26 14:27:05 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-25 18:58
That was a positive reply. Very nice. I still sense that it is not genuine and you are making fun  ...

Nope, I've never intended 2 make fun of u.     

Apologies 4 my lack of basketball knowledge 2 understand yr point of view about the NCAA or whatever.     

U said u don't care, but why can I sense yr cynicism?      
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-26 21:50:45 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2018-1-26 14:27
Nope, I've never intended 2 make fun of u.     

Apologies 4 my lack of basketball knowledge 2 ...

In said that I care about the principle. I do not care if my OP is read of not. I wrote it for me. I wouldn't care what you thought of it. If you told me that you hated it I would be glad probably but mostly I don't care what you think. So why would I care if you read it? I do not think you have very good intuition - your sensing is way off

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.