Author: robert237

"Executed" singer visits S. Korea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-1 12:25:24 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-1 11:32
But more importantly is South Korea's and Japan's tolerance of US military bases.
If not for all t ...

More bollocks. Little Kim's developing an ICBM to reach the US - not SK or Japan.

As far as I can tell, only one side has been threatening the other by actually firing missiles and artillery attacks killing citizens and it isn’t the South or the US.

Foreign bases have nothing to do with it and just an excuse - NK want to get their hands on extended nuclear capability so that they can feel secure. You know that given you encourage it.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-2-1 12:53:17 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-1-31 20:25
More bollocks. Little Kim's developing an ICBM to reach the US - not SK or Japan.

As far as I can ...

Having military bases all around you isn't threatening?
Now that's bollocks if I ever heard it.

Of course North Korea is going to want to strike the US.
After all, it's the US that controls all those military bases near North Korea.
It's those same military bases that make South Korea and Japan puppets of the US.

The reason China is free and independent is because they went through great sacrifice to
obtain nuclear weapons in the 60s. North Korea knows this and all they've ever wanted was
to reunite Korea. The US is keeping them from that.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 13:03:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-1 12:53
Having military bases all around you isn't threatening?
Now that's bollocks if I ever heard it.

“If not for all those US military bases in east Asia North Korea wouldn't need to have nuclear weapons
and ballistic missiles.”

It is the above statement that is bollocks and you just confirmed it yourself with your acknowledgement as to why China is secure. NK will seek nuclear deterrent no matter there are US based there and in Japan or not.

And besides it takes two to tabngo. You don’t think that SK is surrounded by NK military bases. Have you any idea of the scale of forces NK has on its border? It is way way more than the the Us or SK has. And besides, as I stated, the only one flying missiles or chucking artillery shells around killing civilians is the North. Yet you claim that the only one doing any threatening is the evil US ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 13:17:42 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-1-31 21:03
“If not for all those US military bases in east Asia North Korea wouldn't need to have nuclear we ...

China had to defend itself from western aggression. Don't you know anything?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 13:46:30 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-2-1 13:17
China had to defend itself from western aggression. Don't you know anything?

That was a remarkable diversion ....

Why can’t you admit that NK has played a significant role in threatening neighbours with its missile launches and artillery attacks killing civilians?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 13:52:17 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-1-31 21:46
That was a remarkable diversion ....

Why can’t you admit that NK has played a significant role i ...

Why can't you admit that having all those US military bases in east Asia is the prime cause of unrest there?
Why can't you admit that it is the US that has kept Korea from being united over the past 70 years?
North Korea is only looking after its own interests as any nation would.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.