Author: robert237

"Executed" singer visits S. Korea [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-30 19:44:35 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-30 18:49
North Korea is not sending its singer to South Korea after all.
Maybe she has been executed again... ...

Now you are feeding yourself fake news concocted by none other than yourself. The singer you keep talking about has been photographed in downtown SEOUL as she disembarked from a bus that had brought her there from Panmunjom.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-1-30 19:55:46 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-30 03:44
Now you are feeding yourself fake news concocted by none other than yourself. The singer you keep  ...

North Korea canceled a cultural-exchange concert and blamed 'insulting' South Korean media coverage
Business Insider•January 29, 2018

North Korea announced that it had "no choice" but to cancel a scheduled joint cultural performance with South Korea. North Korea's statement cited what it called South Korea's "insulting" media coverage of its participation in the Winter Olympics for the cancellation. The cultural performance would have included Korean pop and traditional music, including a performance with artists from both countries. North Korea announced that it had "no choice" but to cancel a scheduled joint cultural performance with South Korea, five days before the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, according to South Korea's Unification Ministry.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-31 08:28:37 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-30 19:55
North Korea canceled a cultural-exchange concert and blamed 'insulting' South Korean media coverag ...

Oh dear, Robert: I can see you are suffering with those in N Korea who feel "insulted" by S Korean media reports, but do you actually know what "insults" they have published???
You should not empathise in such an upfront manner only because "N Korea says it has been insulted". After all, you know that N Korea feels "insulted ACCORDING TO REPORTS THAT HAVE APPEARED IN   W E S T E R N   MEDIA...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-31 21:08:38 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-30 16:28
Oh dear, Robert: I can see you are suffering with those in N Korea who feel "insulted" by S Korean ...

North Korea is insulted on a daily basis by the western imperialists.
North Korea will be insulted as long as western imperialists have military bases in South Korea and Japan.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-31 23:06:43 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-31 21:08
North Korea will be insulted ...

Yeah ... but you fail to admit that the people in SK and in Japan feel somewhat ‘insulted’ when Little Kim keeps firing missiles into their territories. Actions that are somewhat more serious that the occasional spoken slight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 06:26:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-31 21:08
North Korea will be insulted ...

I know I "insult" the mushroomhead in Pyongyang with some of my views here, but to call me "the west" is an unexpected rise in my status.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 11:32:52 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2018-1-31 07:06
Yeah ... but you fail to admit that the people in SK and in Japan feel somewhat ‘insulted’ when  ...

But more importantly is South Korea's and Japan's tolerance of US military bases.
If not for all those US military bases in east Asia North Korea wouldn't need to have nuclear weapons
and ballistic missiles.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.