Views: 1613|Replies: 9

How cold is it in your town? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-23 09:39:09 |Display all floors
Many areas of China see the coldest periods of the winter this weekend. In a small town of Heilongjiang, the temperature falls to its lowest level of 46.5 below zero in this cold wave on Jan 22. How cold does it get in your town in winter?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-23 09:39:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-23 09:39:45 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-23 09:39:59 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-1-23 20:03:54 |Display all floors
How.. cold.. is it?

It's so cold I saw a squirrel holding his nuts so they wouldn't freeze.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-25 16:33:53 |Display all floors
Here in the south of China, the temperature is actually higher than in the north yet we feel miserable because the buildings are poorly insulated and unheated. Those who have ceramic tile floors are the worst off. The cold reaches your feet from the ground and it travels up through your bones if you walk inside a house or sit, and the air is cold too, so if you don't move all the time you will feel pretty cold.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-28 08:42:29 |Display all floors
Don't Chinese use Celsius? Why on earth would anyone give a temperature and not say whether they mean Celsius or Fahrenheit? My father thinks it is funny to tell me the temperature in Fahrenheit because he knows I have no idea what he is saying and it makes me very angry because I refuse to ask him what that is in degrees because I won't play his stupid game so I just look at him with an angry look. He thinks this is hilarious. What is wrong with you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.