Views: 1096|Replies: 2

The girl I'm interested in can't speak English...I need HELP!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-17 22:45:58 |Display all floors

There’s this girl I’m interested in, I met her through A Foreign Affair,

she’s from Bangkok, Thailand and she barely speaks English.

The services of AFA has provided a free translator and have been translating for us.

When we had our first call it was a bit awkward… but she’s still someone I’m interested in.

I’m just a bit worried about how genuine her words really are.

Let’s be honest, translations aren’t as accurate as we want them to be. So, now I am thorn.

I want to know more about her because she seems to be a real sweetheart but at the same time,

I can’t be completely sure about how we will be able to talk to each other,

especially when things work out between us. What should I do? I really need some advice and help!!!

Should I still continue and try my luck with her? Advice please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-18 10:06:51 |Display all floors

if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-30 21:20:19 |Display all floors
too many romantic ideas and not enough practicality.

I guarantee you will be divorced in less than a year if you continue. The culture differences are bad enough with partners from different countries let alone when one cannot speak the language of the other.

Continuing to think this way, you are asking for trouble, but, if you want lessons - then these will be valuable lessons and ones which you will never forget.
testing the waters

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.