Author: Perfumecity

50 Ways to be a Daredevil on Your Vacation [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-26 16:51:53 |Display all floors
Perfumecity Post time: 2018-1-26 15:16
I thought u said u would. I misread u, perhaps.      

How come u have so many dogs? I've ever ...

First there was a wife.

Then there was an old wheelchair-bound woman with a big box full of puppies and their mother outside the box.

Then the wife and that old woman met in public.

Then the personal chemistry set in: the wife saw the cute puppies and she wanted to have one.

Then she called her friend, and her friend came, and she too wanted to have a puppy from the same litter The litter had 11 puppies.

So the two women mounted each their electric scooter with one puppy each and drove off.

At first I had one wife and one puppy.

Then the friend of the wife lent us her puppy because the two were siblings after all.

And then the friend married and moved house. She gave her puppy to, yes, the wife...

Now we had one male and one female puppies.

I told the wife that one of the two had to undergo surgery to become unreproductive. The wife said "no, that is unnatural!".

Then the puppies became seksually active. It was amazing to watch - it happened within less than one year!

We tried to prevent what could only be a disaster but we did not succeed.

One day the female dropped 8 puppies.

We gave all of them away, but well, 8 different people had eight different temperaments. One of them informed us that the puppy they had bought did not fit into their household.

We took the puppy back.

The puppy took a long time to get readjusted to us. it was a bitch. She must have suffered untold indignities. She panicks when she comes close to a body of water. I guess the child of that family had tried to turn her into a submarine.

Anyway, today she is extremely attached to me. She rides on my shoulder when I go out.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Valuable Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-26 20:48:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1584austin at 2018-1-26 20:51
Perfumecity Post time: 2018-1-25 13:18
R u implying that u r an acrophobe?

GO ON YOU CAN DO IT Screen Shot 2018-01-26 at 13.49.02.png

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.