Author: SEARU

Chinese students need more practical English! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-2-18 08:41:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-2-18 08:11
Dictionaries give you static definitions, not fascinating explanations, of things. If you really ...

Dictionary is basic textbook that acts as great language coach for your growth on speaking and thinking! Reading through the special book you could feel the standard of the nation‘s civilization! I appreciate the neat way in which the dictionary tells you story about something that you have never seen!
Reading magazine or newspaper seem like watching a TV drama that is more life-vivid that atmosphere is more attractive than the serious dictionary!-----------That is the reason why I have been hooked on with the Chinadaily for so long! ---------------At the same time, I believe you are more addicted than me!

Ithink you are more drunk!
Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email:
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.