Author: robert237

Trump longs for Aryan Nation   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-16 10:32:35 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-1-15 22:04
I reported your last reply as a personal attack.

All your replies are "personal attacks" and you never get banned. The CD moderators are racially biased.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 10:37:05 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-15 21:06
Used to be a great city yes, but its become a sesspit
The mayor is to busy tweeting to trump whils ...

But I have to say, Parcher, it's not just the new citizens that make it what you said London had become; the natives have done their own bit too to get it the new renown. I have no anti-British feelings, yet I have to say Britons in packs often act like hordes of inaders. Just think of the many Britons who fall foul of the laws in Abu Dhabi or Qatar. These two places get the worst British visitors but Spain, Greece, Thailand also see a lot of unruly Britons.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 10:45:52 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-16 08:49
i dont think his remarks can be classed as racist. where i grew up there were many shit holes nearby ...

Right, even seksphoto seems to agree with you, but do you think it is desirable that an elected leader speak in such a vulgar manner?

It shows that democracy can produce the worst rulers. Donald Trump's primitiveness reflects poorly on one of the West's intangible cultural achievements. His government is increasingly becoming bogged down in crises. The man is a disgrace - less to the U.S.A. and more to the notion of ruling by elected leaders. In the past, royalty and aristocracy set the good tone. Courtesy was a virtue for everyone. It originated from the courts of the monarchies. People were encouraged to emulate the sophistication that was the norm at the palaces of their kings. Today the democratically elected presidents talk and act like uneducated bottom feeders.  

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-1-16 11:31:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-15 18:45
Right, even seksphoto seems to agree with you, but do you think it is desirable that an elected l ...

Well stated.
And a Happy New Years to you!
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 11:33:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2018-1-16 11:31
Well stated.
And a Happy New Years to you!

I am pleased my comment gets your approval!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 11:34:17 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-16 08:49
i dont think his remarks can be classed as racist. where i grew up there were many shit holes nearby ...

Trump’s use of the word “xxxxxxxx” is vulgar and profane but there’s no malice on his part. The irony is that those immigrants want to move to the USA because they don’t want to remain in their “xxxxxxxx” countries. So they too would agree with Trump.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 11:39:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-16 10:37
But I have to say, Parcher, it's not just the new citizens that make it what you said London had ...

what you are talking about is drunken anti social behaviour from brits yes..
london has not become more dangerous because of drunken visitors, but ones that want to pour acid in your face or stab you to death  
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.