Author: robert237

Trump longs for Aryan Nation   [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-15 17:26:14 |Display all floors
They don't care. Dow is at record highs. Never been more sugar babies. Its all going well.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-15 18:15:30 |Display all floors
And hey what about Cuba. Why didn't the Cubans have any food after the collapse of the USSR again? Capitalists were trying to starve them out until they became capitalists right? They had to make organiponicos and everything. And they still didn't have enough food. Nobody would trade with the Cubans because there were no communists left. Capitalists do the same to North Koreans. And you can try to blame conservatives but have liberals stopped them? Of course not. Both conservative and liberal capitalists are capitalists and they are very happy for people from poor nations to starve if they won't open their economies up to the capitalist 'free market'. No 'dumping' though please. Capitalists are happy for a third world baby to starve if it keeps the Dow up. Third world people starving is also a great excuse for capitalists to pat themselves on the backs for their charity organizations which they then use to funnel western backed terrorists back and forth through so-called 'aid corridors' and in 'safety zones' and then they act outraged when their enemies target these capitalist charities. We all know that the Red Cross is part of the military and always has been but the fact is that any charity that our capitalist controlled governments will fund with our taxpayer money is in the control of western intelligence agencies. So starving third world babies is great for capitalists all around. And that is why you have been seeing capitalist charity ads begging for spare change for a well in Africa your entire lives and why it will never change while ever these sub human capitalist demons control the global economy and global governance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-15 19:29:59 |Display all floors
parcher Post time: 2018-1-15 13:41
london is a shit hole as well

My wife visited London last year. This is what she told me:
She asked the tour guide: 我想看看英国人在哪里?
The tour guide then replied: 英国人在其他地区,但不在伦敦。

London is a nice English city; but where are the English people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-15 21:06:51 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-1-15 19:29
My wife visited London last year. This is what she told me:
She asked the tour guide: 我想看看英国 ...

Used to be a great city yes, but its become a sesspit
The mayor is to busy tweeting to trump whilst acid and knife attacks are out of control. Glad your wife got home ok.
i will be there next month, but wont be out late in the evening
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-15 22:04:17 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-15 19:56
So why did your wife go to London last year? Tired of your chauvinism? Or desperate to do her busi ...

I reported your last reply as a personal attack.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 06:04:28 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2018-1-14 22:08
The problem with this speech is that its offensive and anti-american.  At least in our disney-vers ...

I think Trump is just expressing what most of his white supporters feel about those so-called xxxxxxxx countries. Other than the vulgarity of his remarks, I think Trump has the right to express his preference for certain countries as part of his immigration policy which is well within the national sovereignty of the USA. Nobody can force the USA to take in immigrants from those so-called xxxxxxxx countries in the same way that nobody can force Norway to accept those same immigrants. That’s why countries have borders.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-16 08:49:52 |Display all floors
i dont think his remarks can be classed as racist. where i grew up there were many shit holes nearby. Trump was not referring to.the people that make african countries as shit holes. You can only be racist against people..
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.