Author: robert237

Trump longs for Aryan Nation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-29 14:49:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-27 16:17
you are victim of mind-altering propaganda again, Robert. You just said yourself that he has not ...

re: If he had said that, he would have to fight a big quarrel with his own daughter who married a Hebrew.

Why a big quarrel?

She converted to Judaism from Presbyterianism before the 2009 wedding...
The couple are shomrei Shabbos, you should know the meaning of it ol'chap

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Valuable Member Medal

Post time 2018-1-29 15:44:49 |Display all floors
emanreus Post time: 2018-1-28 22:49
re:  If he had said that, he would have to fight a big quarrel with his own daughter who married a ...

Not only that, it's far easier to steer a lost nation into an Aryan nation than to decide who your daughter
is going to marry.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 16:17:02 |Display all floors
sfphoto Post time: 2018-1-21 19:41
Democracy is like a horse race. No matter which horse wins, the Capitalists who bet on all the hors ...

Status Quo

Has Drumpf disturbed the status quo ? I haven't noticed. He made a high profile visit to his beloved Israel and has stopped the release of JFK related files by the CIA.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-20 16:21:56 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-1-22 11:58
Yes, tell that to seneca, the democracy advocate on Forum!  He rants against China because it is n ...

I have

I have told that individual that democracy is illusory. His salary however depends on his promotion of that illusion.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-21 03:43:27 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-3-20 16:17
Status Quo

Has Drumpf disturbed the status quo ? I haven't noticed. He made a high profile visit  ...

If Trump goes after the Capitalist owners of the USA, then I’ll believe his “nationalist” agenda. So far, Trump is mostly acting like a Reality TV President pretending to be a “nationalist”.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-3-21 05:16:00 |Display all floors
This man has experience of spreading the Ariyan culture.
Trump can hire him.

Round Up is good for developing the mind

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-3-21 07:25:16 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2018-3-20 16:21
I have

I have told that individual that democracy is illusory. His salary however depends on his  ...

Whatever you say enters my left ear and exits by my right one. Have you ever been heard by anyone? We didn't even notice your absence from our site for several months until you crashed back in.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.