Views: 5611|Replies: 1

Trump: "Feces Colored Immigrants Not Welcomed!" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-12 09:01:41 |Display all floors

Today, the world news is reporting that Trump exploded in anger, saying "Why Do We Have to Import immigrants from $hithole countries?"

Well, Mr. Trump, let me tell you something, I am a Brown man, and as you know, yes, I am the color of feces as well.  

And yes, we feces colored people do have lower median IQs and higher levels of psychopathology genes, and we have very low novelty-seeking genes so we can't be creative, innovative, and successful in discovering new things about the universe.

But you know what, Mr. smarty pants Trump?  It's not our fault that we have "feces" quality bad genes.  We are born this way.  And it's YOUR fault, Mr. Trump.  You white people destroyed the science of eugenics which could have raised the quality of us Brown and Black people to the level of the superior whites, and to the level of the even superior Ashkenazim.  But while the eugenics awesomeness was going on before WWII, you white people destroyed the science of eugenics after WWII, and then you opened up your borders to us Brown and Black people, while at the same time invading and bombing our own home countries!

So, here is the solution: come to a compromise.  It you let us Brown and Black people stay in America and get welfare so we don't die due to our low IQs, we will agree to get permanently sterilized, give up our right to vote and own firearms, and agree to not do any more crime (real crime, not "victimless" crimes like smoking weed and so forth).  We will even give up our legal status as "American Citizen" and agree to be designated as "Permanent Guest."

So, how about it, Mr. Trump?  Do we have a deal?

Use magic tools Report

Post time Yesterday 08:07 |Display all floors
I love the Brown and Black people.  They should be able to have all the children they want in America.  Diversity is a strength.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.