Author: SEARU

Chinese should learn foreigners on four styles! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-13 08:44:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-12 15:34
You know many Westerners agree with this:

Thanks for your constructive comments first!  About “Dont decry the books! Books are precious.“-----------
I don't agree with you on this point. I think few of the books in the library are worth reading since most of them were poorly written or edited! At least not all books are precious! ---------Many college graduates would sell all of their textbooks as rubbish for few coins that phenomenon is enough for us to have a good thinking on what is wrong with our education! ’

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-13 13:16:25 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2018-1-13 08:44
Thanks for your constructive comments first!  About “Dont decry the books! Books are precious.“- ...

You must have the picture of a Chinese library in your mind; I don't know how good these libraries are but every people get the libraries they crave. We in the West have fantastic libraries. They have books you can enjoy reading, or read to get new ideas or even knowledge.

Your comment sounded pretty dismissive. You should aim for more compromise in your life. There could be good libraries in China if Chinese people developed their individual human culture! Methinks Chinese are not interested enough in the many things worth reading about; all they care for is hard science and money. There can be no thriving culture if people don't develop their imagination. They need more fiction.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-13 15:35:12 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-13 13:16
You must have the picture of a Chinese library in your mind; I don't know how good these libraries ...

"The modern public media including Internet, radio and Tv programs, etc, are great invisible schools not only for kids but also for adult-citizens! We should do our best to improve the quality of  all the mental products for our civilization-building! ----------Your topic is quite important that is worth more research!”---------
The above is my latest comment to other's blog titled 《China is ready for E-education》.

China has learned too much on agriculture and industry management and great changes have taken place those have improved our lives as you see!
I do admit that China does have splendid culture that is admired by the people all over world. For exchange, we Chinese should learn more from other nations if they have advanced culture in some areas.
It is said we had copied too many things from the former Soviet Union on schooling system including textbooks and the  mood-management.
In the new era, if you want to reform the education system, we must have a good thinking on what is wrong with  our own ‘traditional’ working-habits! (specially on the four-style!)

Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 7 DayEarlier |Display all floors
As teachers, we should teach theory with more practical things letting kids learn the world through direct observing; We use plain words to explain abstract principal.
I believe that good method is the key to success. To have a clear thinking about ourselves is necessary if we truly want improve education quality!
Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.