Author: SherrySongSHSF

Dog Goes To Target, Has The Best Time Of Her Life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-9 10:50:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-12 09:56:45 |Display all floors
"For example, is Target dog-friendly? Their mascot may be the beautiful bull terrier Bullseye, but they're a staunch “service dog-only” environment (along with Sears, Staples, and others)."
- rover.com

What a $%$% of a human to bring a smelly and dirty dog to a public shop. If I catch one of you pathetic attention seeking dog people taking your dog into my local Target store I will call the police on you. Everyone does not like your $%$%ing dog so $%$% off to the dog park if you want to take the smelly thing in public. Why do you want to take your god damn dog in public any way? Nobody wants to interact with you but they might if you have your smelly dog with its cool Mohawk with you? Join a $%$%ing bookclub or something you pathetic $%$% and leave me and all the rest of us dog owner haters alone. $%$% off and die you dog loving $%$%!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-12 21:27:18 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-11 20:56
"For example, is Target dog-friendly? Their mascot may be the beautiful bull terrier Bullseye, but t ...

You should print your rant on a t-shirt
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.