Author: Lobsters

China is Dysgenic, not Eugenic [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-5 16:33:45 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-1-5 15:19
This is a rubbsh thread.

My teacher also told me that there is no such thing as genes.  She said that the word gene was invented by white supremacists so they can say "Hey, my genes are superior to your genes."  

She said that instead of the fictional gene, we are who we are because of something called Lysenkoism.  It's kind of confusing to me, but the idea is that our qualities are not based on units called genes, but units called memes, and memes are culturally derived and are inherited by our children via culture and upbringing.  So, memes are not set in stone, but culture can change the memes that anyone ends up being made up of.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-5 16:39:44 |Display all floors
This is a rubbsh thread.

My teacher also told me that there is no such thing as genes.  She said that the word gene was invented by white supremacists so they can say "Hey, my genes are superior to your genes."  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-5 16:40:10 |Display all floors
This is a rubbsh thread.

She said that instead of the fictional gene, we are who we are because of something called Lysenkoism.  It's kind of confusing to me, but the idea is that our qualities are not based on units called genes, but units called memes, and memes are culturally derived and are inherited by our children via culture and upbringing.  So, memes are not set in stone, but culture can change the memes that anyone ends up being made up of.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-6 07:37:57 |Display all floors
This is a rubbsh thread.

One way to boost intelligence is to have a pet.  Research shows that dogs add an average of eight IQ points to people.  Dogs stimulate the human mind, which boosts intelligence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-22 08:13:15 |Display all floors
This is a rubbsh thread.

You are in no intellectual position to make an opinion about any topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-22 14:10:37 |Display all floors
Baxer Post time: 2018-1-22 08:13
You are in no intellectual position to make an opinion about any topic.

Little clown, your shrinks are looking for you everywhere.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-2-1 04:36:38 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2018-1-22 14:10
Little clown, your shrinks are looking for you everywhere.

He is wrong.  I think you are a very respectable Caucacasian Westerner.  And I also really like your Lion King Hollywood Movie Avatar.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.