Author: serenades

Cold snap hits US and Canada [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-9 13:34:01 |Display all floors
Meanwhile, here in Vancouver, it's a balmy 6 degrees Celsius. Time to get the barbeque out!
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-9 20:26:39 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-9 13:32
You're a dip$h!t.

Well if God isn't punishing them then who is? Satan? I doubt it.

I want the American supervolcano to explode and destroy all of north America. If I had access to nukes I would nuke it to try to set it off. America is the Great Satan and Americans have allowed that to happen so they all must die in my opinion. And I think that they all will during The Great Tribulation which is coming soon.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-9 20:31:45 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-9 13:32
You're a dip$h!t.

Doesn't it make you feel happy when bad things happen to bad people? The world is the way it is because of USA and the American citizens that allow it. They have Donald Trump as a leader and apparently Oprah Winfrey is next. They all need to die and soon. I don't care if some of them are innocent - they all American and it is in their name. They are all Americans.

And I don't care. White black brown or yellow - they are all American to me and I hope they all freeze to death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 22:19:00 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-9 00:32
You're a dip$h!t.

No, he is a troll
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 22:24:49 |Display all floors
cmknight Post time: 2018-1-9 00:34
Meanwhile, here in Vancouver, it's a balmy 6 degrees Celsius. Time to get the barbeque out!

Warmed up to -2 C here in St.John
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 22:38:15 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2018-1-8 21:53
I hope many Americans suffer and die from this. They certainty deserve it. In my opinion God sends t ...

God

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-10 02:32:45 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2018-1-9 22:38
God

Hope is important.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.