Author: tenderloin

China may need nuke preemptive first strike to fend US allies economic choke [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-6 03:10:28 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2018-1-4 11:50
[quote]
C'mon, Uncle Laowai'...  

... yes, it was a bit trollist {grin}

Truth?  P.R. China is starting to wander into territory of Empires (i.e. British, French, Spain, and others in Asia, Africa, and South America) as it attempts to actually project power beyond its borders.  If all things are equal the powers to be in Beijing would attempt to remember when it was under the heel of other powers to be.  Yet it seems that the powers to be in Beijing are attempting to be creditors...

"A creditor is worse than a slave-owner; for the master owns only your person, but a creditor owns your dignity, and can command it." - Victor Hugo
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-6 04:06:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2018-1-6 04:07
tradervic Post time: 2018-1-6 03:10
... yes, it was a bit trollist {grin}

Truth?  P.R. China is starting to wander into territory of  ...
A creditor is worse than a slave-owner; for the master owns only your person, but a creditor owns your dignity, and can command it." - Victor Hugo

The Capitalists are the biggest creditors of the USA and the world because they own the US Federal Reserve System as well as the US financial system while the US government is the biggest debtor in the world with $20 trillion in debt and counting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-7 11:59:36 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2018-1-6 03:03
Let's face it, grammar counts - Lord knows I have learned the hard way a few times.

We all have; that's for sure!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-8 09:31:08 |Display all floors
Yes, we all want to "choke off China   c o m i c a l l y .   If China does not want to learn to be humorous, we must force it to.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 02:59:47 |Display all floors
Hm... it seems I have been grouped as a 'newcomer'... interesting.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 15:19:39 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2018-1-4 06:43
So... buy Chinese goods, or Beijing will use nuclear weapons?

You mean buy uncle Laowei from Chicago's opuims, or 『us uncle Laowei's from Chicagos』will set up our gatling guns and our gunbaots ( nuclear weapon of 19th century ) on the whole lot of ya yella basterds ???
Wow Vicky, if I'm not mistaken, I thought I just caught a glimpse of what I thought was skeletons, a whole lots of skeletons, some pretty recent ines, in both your closets ;)...  I mean is it trick-or-treat time already?

Look, it's only January. It's not quite October yet. Look, you might consider changing your calandar from a christian one to a lunar because the christian calandar have many many flaws in it and, the christian calandar is soaked completely in the stench of fresh as well as old blood so quite pathetic really...

And those territories? OK Vicky, you might, in your frame of mind see it as British, Spanish, Portuguese, French, whatever. But, in our mind, those and more territories just like that, are long standing IOU's owe us and, it is our calling to knock on doors collect what's owe us...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-10 09:31:34 |Display all floors

Speaking of which, don't forget the the fact that decades-old Western sanctions caused over a million people in North Korea vanished in famine & starvation in the past.  

The world is full of wolves wearing a sheep's mask and playing victims.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.