Views: 81321|Replies: 18

China may need nuke preemptive first strike to fend US allies economic choke [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-4 07:22:20 |Display all floors
If US and allies decide to choke off China ecomically, China may need to use limited nuke wars to fend off such.

Like NK, US trying to choke it off ecomically.  NK is military too weak.

If US uses such tactics on China. China needs to make it pay , cannot allow USvand it allies choke it off economically.

Need to pump out at least 200. DF41 missiles and array tactical nukes to fend off potential US economic choke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-4 22:43:28 |Display all floors
So... buy Chinese goods, or Beijing will use nuclear weapons?
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-5 01:04:34 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2018-1-4 22:43
So... buy Chinese goods, or Beijing will use nuclear weapons?

LOL sounds like that to me too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-5 01:50:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2018-1-4 10:05

[quote]
C'mon, Uncle Laowai'...  

Is that all you are capable of after having gotten yourself lost at sea for all this time?

"Damn! CD 『DEMOTED』 me, first 『from SUPER down to VIP』 some months back and now『from VIP to NEW COMER』 with 『a credit of ZERO, yes ZERO, ZILCH, NOTHING, 沒有』therefore you win my western Lao Wei friend, you too Boston chowder. I concede total defeat."
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-5 02:08:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by edisonone at 2018-1-4 10:12

C'mon, Uncle Laowai'...  

Is that all you are capable of after having gotten yourself lost at sea for all this time?

C'mon Man!!!  Give tender that  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-5 13:59:03 |Display all floors
Simple and easy logic to apply here:

1.  If UncleTrump indeed setoffs an economic war against China, then Fed's inflation target could be achieved by more than 600 % within 12 months. Subsequently, Americans (mid-class & low-class) will have a great time on the streets of the USA, smashing, looting, boxing, ... ... all the ways thru the days and nights till UncleTrumps' eyeballs pop like firecrackers with fires and furies! Ooops...Obama gets that chance to win and return from a hard court !

2.  On nuke application, Mr Kim is best suited to thin a "fat and bigger button" of UncleTrump. Leave it at that and watch the funs, !

3. At the other corner of the world, Australia was seen as the least friendly nation toward Chinese people / China in 2017 survey. The way to counter such negative perspective is (i) Chinese folks / enterprises stop pursuing purchases of properties in Australia while putting up their homes / properties for sales and (ii)  buy more big money items (example raw materials) from its active B&R partners. Then, local Aussies who are owing huge debts up to their noses are likely to rise to LOVE China / Chinese 10 times more within a short spell upon realizations of a missed partner.

USA is unable to choke China, not ever again, thanks to the wisdom of modern China under the guidance of its Honorable UncleXi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-6 03:03:18 |Display all floors
Boston101 Post time: 2018-1-4 11:04
LOL  sounds like that to me too.

Let's face it, grammar counts - Lord knows I have learned the hard way a few times.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.