Author: ceciliazhang

Are extra-wide parking spaces for women discriminatory?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-12 13:03:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by pnp at 2018-1-12 13:39
seneca Post time: 2018-1-11 15:26
You haven't read enough of my posts to make your judgement, but then again who expects you to be ...

"You only post to make the most condescending comments about Chinese people while sucking up to those in power:"

Surprise, surprise!  Coming from mrs seneca, that anti Chinese, anti CPC rantor!  Hypocrite you are, you are known to want to oppose for opposition sake, so no matter how logical my post may be, you would throw in your opposing views. Good riddance, no time for you, go argue with your grandmother, I have no time for hypocrites like you!
And why should I 'suck up' to anyone, I am not behilden to anyone!  More of your insults, good riddance!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-12 13:36:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-11 15:26
You haven't read enough of my posts to make your judgement, but then again who expects you to be ...

'You haven't read enough of my posts to make your judgement,..'

I can't be bothered to read your posts, they are full of lies and garbage,  conjectures, fake news etc.
I give you swift reply based on your first sentence, knowing nothing new in the rest of your post.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-12 15:18:14 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-1-12 13:03
"You only post to make the most condescending comments about Chinese people while sucking up to tho ...

You are a gold nugget, you! One that involuntarily shines a golden light in my rainy day...

Look what YOU wrote:
so no matter how logical my post may be

Logical? You???

Make that a   B I G    maybe!

But not since 1st of January, 2017!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-12 15:20:08 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2018-1-11 12:27
Well, have you ever caught me littering, spitting, holding kids up to urinate and defecate on publ ...

I have no intention cleaning up the mess YOU make on public space. I guess the local street sweepers know you by now and the cops give you a ticket once a year to cover all the sins you committed in the same year. How much did you pay last time? More than 5000 yuan?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.