Author: ceciliazhang

What Mandatory School Uniforms Look Like in 15 Different Countries [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-31 17:17:47 |Display all floors
no such nonsense in Germany
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 09:20:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-1-1 09:22

At the highschool I work at the female students have a choice of wearing a long skirt to the ankle or some wear very short skirts above the knee and others wear a school dress like they wear in primary school - which is also short - like the dress the young lady is wearing in the Cirice film clip by Ghost.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 09:41:25 |Display all floors
Personally I think some of the young ladies that go to the highschool that I work at wear skirts and dresses that are a bit too short but these young ladies cannot be slut-shamed so there is actually no such thing as a skirt that is too short. Since we all have to be so careful about avoiding slut shaming these days high-schools are really no longer able to enforce dress codes as far as skirt and dress length are concerned.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 09:45:51 |Display all floors
Its funny isn't it - USA is where all this slut shame nonsense comes from - they are always running stories about American teen girls that wore a slutty dress to school or their prom and got sent home for being slutty and then the corporate CIA media write a story about his the school is guilty of slut shaming - but in USA most kids go to public school - its a very high percentage - and they don't wear uniforms at public school in USA so what is actually happening is the CIA is making it so that all the rest of us get teenage chicks in very very short skirts but not in USA because most of them don't wear uniforms. Ha. Thanks CIA!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 10:24:05 |Display all floors
lionstar Post time: 2017-12-31 17:17
no such nonsense in Germany

Why wouldn't you want teenage girls to wear school uniforms? Is there something wrong with you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2018-1-1 10:27:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by HailChina! at 2018-1-1 10:30

God the Japanese school uniform shown in the thread looks good. Is that really a uniform though? Looks like some kind of fashion shoot. That nice uniform with those shoes? Its best if teenage girls wear black school shoes with school uniforms.
Edit - South Korean I mean. I get Japanese and South Koreans confused a lot. Do kids really dress like that for school in South Korea? Have they been watching Gossip Girl or something?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-1 14:31:35 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.