Author: voice_cd

China tells foreign media to stop it with the wild speculation   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2018-1-8 17:38:58 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2018-1-8 17:29
Looking at the inseperatable economic ties binded between mainland China and the island, how could p ...

Economic ties is just one way to convince the Taiwanese but the political mindset is more difficult to change.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-8 18:25:32 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-8 18:27:57 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 14:04:03 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2018-1-8 18:25
Based on your logic, the cross-straits reunification is up to the actual control of gansters in Ta ...

I have said all that I want to say for this topic. One question for you is why did Tsai and her party get voted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-9 14:28:24 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Valuable Member 2018 Most Valuable Member 2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2018-1-9 15:53:50 |Display all floors
huaqiao Post time: 2018-1-8 17:38
Economic ties is just one way to convince the Taiwanese but the political mindset is more difficul ...

So maybe Chinese should learn to think bigger. Not everything in life is about money, economics, how to strike it rich. There are things that Chinese may not care but the rest of the world does - dignity, culture, respect for the environment, respect for individuals, safety from being prosecuted for one's own personal thoughts... China needs to learn more than the world needs to learn about China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-14 15:10:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2018-1-9 15:53
So maybe Chinese should learn to think bigger. Not everything in life is about money, economics, h ...

re;   China needs to learn more than the world needs to learn about China.

not so ol'chap;
the World is learning from China...

I know, you dislike the subject, but many species bury themselves in the sand...
No, I'm not talking about ostriches, rather people like YOU   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.