Author: tenderloin

Japan starting to get F35B on its Carrier, why China still No stealth fighters? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-31 17:45:00 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2017-12-31 15:36
K, K. You say so. I don’t argue with people who don’t check the “facts”....
Truth: It’s a we ...

You funny, but I like you!

J-31 and T-50 don't work.  They are still designing them, and neither ever been in a fight.  It's all just for show, not built for combat.  And no one knows if they even work cause they have never been used for battle, but only for providing shiny objects for the Arts and Humanities.

But F-22 has fought many wars.  It works, and China goes pee pee in their pants every time it flies by.  

F-35 will also do a good job covertly killing evil Chinese and Russian people.  F-35 has the world's  most superior stealth material all over: no radar can see or shoot down the F-35.  It is like a ghost, terrifying the very evil Soul of every Russian and Chinese man, woman, and child.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-1 03:34:43 |Display all floors
AryanEmpires Post time: 2017-12-31 01:45
You funny, but I like you!

J-31 and T-50 don't work.  They are still designing them, and neither  ...

***You funny, but I like you!***So are you very funny, Aryan, and I like that about Aryans.

***J-31 and T-50 don't work.  They are still designing them, and neither ever been in a fight.***
Sorry for the misinformation, AryanEmpire. I didn’t know this was but a CGI image designed to mislead those of us who are of the military enthusiasts realm...  Russian Airforce to get Su-57 in 2018, J-20, in squadron #’s, already flying with PLAAF... Can we say eat your heart out here??

***And no one knows if they even work cause they have never been used for battle***
Damn it! How are we ever going to deal with those F-35’s which had flown in various combat sorties the world over and come to terms with the reality it’s not a machine Russians and Chinese want to deal with?

***But F-22 has fought many wars.  It works, and China goes pee pee in their pants every time it flies by.***  
Sadly, we Chinese never learn do we? I mean we still haven’t flown our J-20’s against any American F-22’s yet and already we feel as if the F-22’s are doing real to life combat duties in the skies of Korea when all its doing is showing off American machos. Ironic of us Chinese isn’t it?

***F-35 will also do a good job covertly killing evil Chinese and Russian people***
Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!!!!!

***F-35 has the world's most superior stealth material all over***
Prove it!

***no radar can see or shoot down the F-35***
Smile, AryanEmpire. You are on 『Chinese and Russuan』 candid camera !!!!

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2018-1-1 05:02:19 |Display all floors

“F-35 for the Izumi Maru”

Again Tender,  because of the sudden and shocking revelation of the much more slender, much more aerodynamic, and much more fighter-jet-like configure of the Gyrfalcon, which instantly turned the Lightning II from its top secret weapon’s status into one that gets dispersed as a substandard jobbers item for Harbour Freights...

The only countries who will take this piece of whatever are second rated military powers such as Japan and South Korea, on commitment basis, while the Aussies are getting into it on the premises of 『a goodwill favor』 to lip and teeth long time ally and comrade in arm so not to worry my friend.”

And yes, Beijing did bitched about Tokyo’s plans for it as a carrier based fighter for the Izumo because of its VSTOL properties. But that’s not because Beijing is afraid it can’t handle this fighter, it’s solely because 『this Harrier jump jets block II of kind』, if commissioned to the Izumo, can make for quite a headache for Chinese forces patrolling and operating the East China Sea and the Daiyutais.

Again, not to worry, my fruend. Not to worry.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.