Author: ceciliazhang

Is Harvard changing its attitude against Asian-Americans? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-27 17:10:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 18:02:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-27 17:09
I shouldn't reply to your Usanian-nationalis nonsense because your political convictions don't c ...

I don't want to keep this discussion going. I only commented because you are just so off.

In this thread, they are talking about American nationals of Asian descent. They are just as American as any national of white descent. Why do you keep going on about foreign students? We all know nations take in foreign students mainly for money reasons. Yes, political reasons would be included.

You are neither from the USA nor from Europe. I can't say your opinion holds any more weight than mine.

Racism exists in the USA, by the way, but it's nothing like how it is in Europe. But then again how would you know.

> Europe does not have to follow the U.S.' path.

My point exactly. Why did you bring this up? Europeans are just jealous of the Americans, more true some decades ago than today. Of course, no one has to follow the USA. No one could, even if they wanted to. Such social phenomena happens naturally, from the state of people's mind. You couldn't copy the US, even if you wanted to. When people are happy, open, and accepting, it happens naturally. I've never seen so many happy people as I used to see in the USA. Not true today, though.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-27 19:27:42 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 19:34:33 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-28 03:32:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-28 06:16
vf84tcat Post time: 2017-12-27 00:09
Why don't Chinese students want to attend Chinese universities? Is there something wrong with those  ...

The OP specifically mentioned “Asian-Americans” who want to attend Harvard which is a private University in the USA. Nothing in the article mentioned anything about Chinese students wanting to attend Harvard. Why are you insinuating that Chinese students are not interested in attending Chinese universities?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-28 08:18:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-27 13:06
Why do foreigners demand that Harvard be open to them? What duty does the U.S.A. have towards As ...

Opium

I think Harvard should have a quota for Chinese students. After all it was financed from opium trafficking profits.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-28 08:19:23 |Display all floors
Kushner

Jared Kushner bribed his way into Harvard.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.