Author: ceciliazhang

Is Harvard changing its attitude against Asian-Americans? [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-27 13:10:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-27 13:11:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 13:12:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-27 13:10
China has a bloody long way to go before its universities compare favourably with Western ones. I ...

No, the universities in China are fine.

By contrast, the psychiatric clinic you have been staying in is in dire need of upgrading.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 13:43:04 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 14:32:25 |Display all floors
Where you came from, the education failed you big time, as your cyber behaviors indicate.

So you may as well learn posthaste where the education you received, if you ever received any, goes wrong.
Believe it or not, it's true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 16:54:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-27 12:38
Why is Harvard so popular? It's not because it is a U.S. American university; it is because it i ...

Sometimes you are just so off. Are you just tired, but you are forcing yourself to write? It sounds like it.

Europeans couldn't care less about American universities because they are anti-American. It's not because European universities are better. Come on. The US stands unique in history in it acceptance of diversity, openness, freedom. The degree of openness and frankness in the USA is non-existent in many parts of Europe. Though things are changing. Europe is not popular among Asians as the USA is, for a reason. Well, maybe the northern Chinese like Europe, who knows. But southern Chinese all prefer the USA.

Though I can't say the USA is as good as it used to be. I, for one, can't say I care anything for American education TODAY. I am sure glad I caught the tail of the American dream, though.

International students pay a lot of money to attend American universities, they are not living off of US tax payers' money. You should know that.

Asians will do things their own way, and it is different from the western way. There are some things Asians are better at. This is just a time in history when Asians are more messed up. It will not always be so. Too bad you won't be living to see Asia's rise--by that, I mean, a real spiritual rise...not some stupid GDP comparison sh*t.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-27 17:09:07 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.