Author: ceciliazhang

Is Harvard changing its attitude against Asian-Americans? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-30 09:35:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2017-12-30 16:01
seneca Post time: 2017-12-30 08:05
It is chinauvinists like YOU and Lone Hound who promote an Asian First racist agenda. Harvard's ad ...

This is the last time I am going to say this:

Asian-Americans are AMERICANS not Asians. US laws prohibit discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, etc. in education, housing, healthcare, employment, etc. which were passed as a result of the Civil Rights Movement in the 60s. The US Justice Department was investigating Harvard for allegedly discriminating against Asian-Americans in favor of African-Americans and Hispanic-Americans.

If you can’t stand Asian-Americans attending Harvard, that’s not an Asian but a US problem.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-30 09:40:59 |Display all floors
cwdy Post time: 2017-12-30 09:31
If you say two words in a row without a lie, I will give you a roll of fresh bread and a cup of es ...

Ah Dee:r, you would have to force-feed mef and even so I would become the world's fattest man. Thanks, Dee:rie but no thanks. Keep your rolls of bread for yourself and drink some good coffee - it is a healthy form of skin whitener.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-30 16:11:06 |Display all floors
In China for most middle-school students, university is sweet dream but once they enter the college they would wake up from the fairy-tale! -----------The university-life is not as wonderful as they expected!
Our education has taught children too much so-called theories which are too abstract for practical use! What makes the thing worse is that students have little their own ideas about books except repeating the written words!

I wish I wish future education-reform would totally change the situation!
All of our writings should go with zero error!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-30 23:28:23 |Display all floors
Gentlemen, behave. This is a serious matter Let's not lower ourselves to the Harvard level

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.