Author: ceciliazhang

China takes steps to drive out foreigners with an illicit past   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-22 21:11:07 |Display all floors
Liononthehunt Post time: 2017-12-22 16:55
People from places infested with rapists, junkies and HIV carriers should be in the cross hairs.

The AFP. Intercepted 1.2 tons if drugs from chine to Australia
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-22 21:17:38 |Display all floors
Will China ever do moral background check on human resources managers in Chinese work agencies and schools? Probably not. So many of these guys are nice and dandy crooks embedded in a cosy system of mutual friendship with police. Don't kill the goose that lays golden eggs.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Valuable Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2017-12-22 21:22:01 |Display all floors
pnp Post time: 2017-12-22 11:40
"He had fled to Shanghai on a tourist visa and worked as an English teacher since November 2009, the ...

Think of your Hawaiian ethnic Chinese "English teacher" - no qualifications, just a 'native English speaker", and he came to China on a tourist visa, then worked in Heilongjiang for several years and had seksual relationships with female students...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 07:55:38 |Display all floors
working on a tourist visa since,2009? why did china keep renewing his visa? he could not have gone back to the US  to renew it ?
something very wrong here. the rules say you can only renew your visa in china once for 30 days
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 09:08:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2017-12-22 21:17
Will China ever do moral background check on human resources managers in Chinese work agencies and s ...

i doubt it. just yesterday i got a call from another company asking me how do they arrange a working visa for an italion man they want to hire. i told them your HR  manager should be qualified to take care of that
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 10:01:02 |Display all floors

I didn't understand why China didn't do background checks and ensure that these teachers are not pedophiles, child molesters or rapists," said Richard.

He thinks that China should make background checks on foreign teachers mandatory to keep sex offenders out of classrooms, as is the case in South Korea, Japan and Vietnam.

"China's lack of an extradition treaty with the US makes the country even more appealing to American sex offenders," he said.

China should ban stupid laowais who can’t get any job back in their home countries from coming here to become so-called “Engrish Teacher”.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-23 15:39:52 |Display all floors
Really

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.