Author: SEARU

What is the most powerful language on the Earth? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-28 21:44:35 |Display all floors
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-29 07:55:43 |Display all floors
Saul Post time: 2017-12-28 21:44
There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't

Thanks for your reply first! But I wonder if you were wrong with your words on the logical and grammar?
“There are two types of people in this world, some of them understand binary while the others don't!"  ???

At the same time,  I notice that your remark on ‘anger' is meaningful for all of us!
Our physical has countless cells and we may  take each one of them as little ’fish' who lives in a wonder nutrition environment which has a good balance of oxygen and carbon oxide!--------however, when you become angry for something, such weak balance would be broken and all ’fish‘ could not get enough oxygen and the waste gas could not be driven out of the body! -------So your face would become pale as if you are running along race! ------------Long time of anger could be thought as a kind of self-killing!

So we should have a healthy mindset to deal with the hard reality and never use others' mistakes to torture or punish yourself! 
Loving to the people and the  environment is special feeling that could lead you have a good study about the world!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-29 20:17:21 |Display all floors
SEARU Post time: 2017-12-28 18:55
Thanks for your reply first! But I wonder if you were wrong with your words on the logical and gra ...

wrong with my words, it was/is a quote

It is a common joke in tech school.

I knew you would get it.
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Mark Twain

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.