Author: Yin_99

Taiwan is on its way back to China!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-18 13:40:06 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 11:28
What political issues do you mean? - 'People across the Straits have to go through unnecessary pro ...
People across the Straits have to go through unnecessary procedures in travelling, doing business or even co-orperate in many areas?

Besides, most of those restrictions are built by your own government in Beijing, because they don't want just anybody go to Taiwan and learn things that could undermine Beijing's rule.

For example many foreigners (from 60 countries) can go to Taiwan for 90 days without any visa, but they cannot go to mainland without visa.

If you want easy and document-free travel between mainland and China, then you would also have to more or less accept easy and document-free travel between mainland and citizens of 60 other countries. Or you would have to tell Taiwan to close its borders like mainland does.

Can you a little consider what the Taiwanese want too?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 14:09:02 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 16:12:36 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 14:09
Stop displaying your rubbish opinions here as if you were in one minute representing our governmen ...
The truth in you is that you want nothing else except confrontations or even wars right?

Once again, your OP gave the impression that it was you who wanted to finish the unfinished civil war - not me.

That is something that I don't want, and neither do your leaders in Beijing and the ones in Taipei or the ones in my home country.

It is only your ill-advised words that have suggested anything of the kind in this discussion.

What I displayed was not opinions.

It is a fact, that for example I don't need a visa to go to Taiwan, but I do need a visa to go to mailnland. Also Taiwanese don't need visa to visit my home country (or any EU country), but mainlanders do.

You started on a topic about international politics (that Beijing of course claims are domestic), but your justification for the whole discussion seems to be your personal matters and difficulty to travel between mainland and Taiwan for little people like you and me.

You cannot address our personal matters in this area without considering the bigger picture.

I would also gladly welcome visa-free travel to China, but that is up to your president more than anyone else.

Your concerns too would be best adddressed by Beijing leaders changing their position on number of things, rather than sticking to their current positions and bruteforcing Taiwan to assume the same positions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 16:45:38 |Display all floors
Stop displaying your rubbish opinions here as if you were in one minute representing our governmen ...
as if you were in one minute representing our government in China and the next minute you were speaking on behalf of people from Taiwan

I am mature enough to understand what the Beijing government wants and what the Taiwanese people want, and see that their desires are not compatible. Taiwanese people don't want to be ruled by Beijing government, and that's exacly what the Beijing government wants.

So yes, you could be seeing me representing both camps, but that is an illusion. What I represent in this matter are just facts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 17:27:21 |Display all floors

I just see here on this debate some people using aggressive words, treating and even insulting, and on the other hand some people who dont attack others but explain some fact. Why do you only know aggressivity when other peoples don't share your opinion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 17:59:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 18:31:01 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 17:59
Are you telling Chinese people what to think or do in dealing with our own domestic affairs?!  Ignor ...

If you don't want other opinions, forums like this are not the place to make statements.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.