Post time 2017-12-18 13:17:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 13:19:09 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 13:21:41 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 11:57
Also feels good to care from people's perspective, other than you.  Chinese government does care abo ...

So please understand that the people in Taiwan do not want to be ruled by CPC. They want to keep their democracy and take care of their own people in their own way.

I Beijing can give them that, go ahead with unification.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 13:22:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 13:25:25 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 13:19
I am doing it now, can't you see my words?

So when you wrote this:

Be more determined and resolute President

did you really mean to say, that your leader should be more determined in making democratic reforms in the mainland, so the mainland would be more compatible and acceptable option for the Taiwanese?

To me your original post sounded like you wanted your leader to take a stronger position against Taiwan, and force unification on Beijing's terms.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 13:26:50 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 13:22
Why as a non-Chinese person, you always try to mix things up rather than thinking about co-orperat ...

No matter you are white, black, yellow, or green, it's a little laughable to use the word "cooperation" when you aiming civilians with 1500 missiles...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-18 13:30:04 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-18 13:22
Why as a non-Chinese, your people always try to mix things up rather than thinking about co-orperat ...
as a non-Chinese, your people always try to [...] How could you voice for people in Taiwan?  Are you their mindreaders?

We people have access to unlimited information without thought-control, and we can freely also observe about Taiwanese views. Mainlanders (most of them) do not. Therefore any average foreigner is better informed about minds of Taiwanese people than an average mainlander, despite not being ethnic Chinese.

That's another reason why the Taiwanese do not want to be ruled by Beijing - they also share those freedoms with us people, and do not want to lose them.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.