Author: Yin_99

Taiwan is on its way back to China!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-15 00:20:02 |Display all floors
We will see how President Xi Jinping makes the biggest achievement after Chairman Mao and President Deng Xiaopin.  The Cross-Strait Reunification will be realized with more deternmined and resolved measures.  Idiots like Mr./Ms. Tsai or whatever ed1. should upgrade their poor vision to the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-15 00:23:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-12-15 14:09

Ms. Tsai and Mr. ed1 will see President Xi Jinping making determined and most resolved measures in realizing the Cross-Straits Reunification process - the biggest historical achievement after Chairman Mao and President Deng Xiaopin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-15 13:49:09 |Display all floors
You must be very young and naive to believe things are happening like in your dreams...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-15 14:07:10 |Display all floors
Thank you.  I believe what I believe regardless of my age.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-15 14:08:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-12-15 14:09
yasawakic Post time: 2017-12-15 13:49
You must be very young and naive to believe things are happening like in your dreams...

If you like, please feel free to observe my dreams become true because it is not only my dream.  It is a dream of 1.4 billion Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-15 22:36:38 |Display all floors
Yin_99 Post time: 2017-12-15 14:08
If you like, please feel free to observe my dreams become true because it is not only my dream.  It ...
my dream.  It is a dream of 1.4 billion Chinese people.

But it is not a dream of 25 million Taiwanese.

Also, can you elaborate why it is a dream for you and some other mainlanders?

What will mainland gain from it? If Beijing takes Taiwan by force or even such determination like you propose, Beijing only has to lose. Or do you plan to enslave the Taiwanese people and use them as free labor for economic gain?

In my opinion, Beijing has no other solid reason to stick to Taiwan, than to keep other more important provinces (singular would do too) from getting more ideas. Quite the contrary - China would pay heavily to impose the mainland system on Taiwan.

Keeping that in mind, Beijing would do good to start negotiation with Taiwan about "one country, multiple systems" policy without similar deadline as they did with HK (2047) , and also agree about strict implementation mechanisms for that policy, so it will not decay like it has done with HK.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-16 15:33:04 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Yin_99 at 2017-12-16 15:42

My grandfather and their children first visited their hometwon in mainland back late 1980's.  But when he was in crucial stages in hospital, we were not able to rush to Taiwan to see him 7 years ago...  As such blood-connected family members, we had only seen him several times in our life, including his only daughter - my mother...

If possible, I wish to take my elderly parents to meet all our relatives in Taiwan with normal procedures, rather than as some international visitors who have to go through unnecessary procedures.  I believe all my uncles and their children do think the same way as myself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.