Author: ceciliazhang

Flying boat conducts trials in South China Sea [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-13 15:54:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-14 14:37:44 |Display all floors

Beechcraft class... maritime surveillance and law enforcement, search and rescue, coast guard, commercial cargo, short haul civil aviation to desolated places in underdeveloped nations, Africa, South America, South and Southeast Asia, China interior where no air services, airport or even runway available.. But, for latter I give more promise Blue Whale tilt rotor but this beechcraft still plenty uses and potential clients worldwide. I mean you should see the flying just above I-5 Horizon Air 12 seater propeller driven connectors that operates between YVR and SEATAC that rattles all the way to Seattle.. I took it once and never again..

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.