Views: 58622|Replies: 9

To provide abundance and cheap food for its people China needs more arable land. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2017-12-11 21:51:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2017-12-11 21:51

To create more arable land, China has to transfer water from tibet through underground pipeline to Xinjiang and transform deserts into usable land for farming and livestocks.  Much like creating California out of desert.

No other way. Who care if India complain.

Only care to provide abundance of foods for Chinese citizens

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-13 08:23:31 |Display all floors
Too bad, China prefer sells its precious arable lands to investors to build those ugly shopping malls and more higways...

But you are totally true, china is very dependent of its few arable lands..in America

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-14 12:20:56 |Display all floors
Disagreed.

China needs to demonstrate the technological and innovative superioty of its people by creating abundant and cheap food despite having limited arable land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-16 22:26:05 |Display all floors
Jaaja Post time: 2017-12-14 12:20
Disagreed.

China needs to demonstrate the technological and innovative superioty of its people by c ...

You just don't want China making more arable land!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-16 22:37:28 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2017-12-16 22:26
You just don't want China making more arable land!!!!

Not on expense of others, yes.

But I do live in China, so I hope the Chinese find some civil way to feed the population, because I must eat too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-17 05:44:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tenderloin at 2017-12-17 05:45
Jaaja Post time: 2017-12-16 22:37
Not on expense of others, yes.

But I do live in China, so I hope the Chinese find some civil way  ...

It's responsibility of China to put Chinese citizens interest first just like Trump America First, putting American interests first.Also not saying you are one but alot of foreigners in China are Spies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2017-12-17 14:14:56 |Display all floors
tenderloin Post time: 2017-12-17 05:44
It's responsibility of China to put Chinese citizens interest first just like Trump America First,  ...
Also not saying you are one but alot of foreigners in China are Spies.

Disagreed. There is nothing to spy in China for us everyday foreigners.

Ok I admit that yesterday I spied whether a new hot pot restaurant in our neighbourhood is open or not, and also I spied how warmly babies were clothed outside because it was a bit chilly and I'm not sure if I dressed my baby properly. In TV I spied some beautiful women on a dating show, but I could have done that probably from abroad too.

Within the foreign population in China, only very few have access to information that is worth spying. And those individuals are so easy to identify, that the Chinese government is on them already and you don't need to worry your little brain about it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.